May 14, 2020
LouVino is striving to be proactive to address concerns and questions in regard to our reopening efforts. To prevent the spread of COVID-19 in our restaurants, we have created new protocols and policies to ensure you have a safe and exquisite dining experience.
For those of you who are still uncomfortable being in public or a restaurant, please know that we respect your decision and we will continue to offer curbside pickup and delivery of our full menu for you!
Here are just some of the new procedures that we are following at LouVino for our customer who are dining in with us.
As part of your dining experience:
– We highly recommend making reservations due to capacity restrictions.
– We will require all customers have their temperatures checked upon entry into the restaurant. Any person with a temperature of 100.4 or above will not be permitted to dine on-site.
– Masks required when not seated at your table.
– Tables are spaced out according to socially distanced protocols ensuring 6ft of distance between any customers, and all state specific capacity limits are being followed.
– Online menu options will be available along with one-time use paper menus. We encourage customers to use online menus as much as possible.
– We will continue to offer online ordering for curbside pick-up and delivery.
– Your servers will have hand sanitizer available at any point you request it and hand sanitizer stations will be set up around the restaurant.
– A sterile checkout process has been implemented.
– A sanitation lead will be on duty during all shifts to ensure that employees are following our protocols and sanitation policies.
– Our menu now features full entrées; enjoy one to yourself or feel free to share with your table ‘LouVino Style’.
Other changes we are making that you may not see…
– All locations have undergone an intense deep clean prior to opening.
– All personnel will be wearing gloves and a mask at all times.
– All employees’ temperatures will be taken when they arrive to work, and all employees are required to undergo a health questionnaire at the onset of each shift.
– Hand washing or hand sanitizer is to be used every 20 minutes by employees.
– All point of sale screens, server stations, doorknobs, and exterior doors will be cleaned every twenty minutes with a bleach mixture.
– After each guest leaves, booths, chairs and tables will be sanitized.
– Personnel are to change gloves or wash hands each time they touch any dish that has been used by a customer.
– Only a certain number of guests will be sat every 15 minutes to ensure no large groups of guests at the host stand.
We appreciate your patience during this time and look forward to serving you.